Getting companies back on track through professional restructuring
Overcoming upheaval and crisis situations – with overview, performance and management expertise
The corona pandemic is attaining an increasingly greater impetus on the economy and leads to upheavals in an unprecedented level of concern. The crisis threatens business models and survival and development of many enterprises. Upheavals like this require the will to change and professional crisis management. Effective restructuring is the only way to respond to the new situation and overcome the crisis, moving forward ideally strengthened and with a future-proofed structure.
These restructuring processes are one of my core disciplines. To do so I
- rely on a wide gamut of financial instruments and insolvency regulations,
- bring my extensive experience in project and change management to the table, and
- deploy my recognised management expertise.
On this basis, I succeed in creating lasting success stories from restructuring and reorganization processes.
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
My restructuring skills include:
- Post-merger transformation programmes, for instance following a change of shareholders to private equity shareholders
- Restructuring/strategic realignment of commercial departments
- Corporate law and taxation law-based optimisation of corporate or (sub-) group structures
- Restructuring within post-merger integration
- Interim financial management
- Capital measures, elimination of balance sheet over-indebtedness
- Restructuring concepts (IDW S 6) / implementation of reorganisation measures
- Integrated financial planning
- M&A transaction support
- Performance improvement / working capital optimisation
- Accompaniment of negotiations with banks and creditors
- Insolvency plans / preparation of insolvency plan proceedings
- Restructuring plans / preventive restructuring framework
I bring the entire breadth of my knowledge to the table for your company in these and other restructuring and reorganization cases.