Getting companies back on track through professional restructuring
Overcoming upheaval and crisis situations – with overview, performance and management expertise
Upheavals – possibly caused by a change of shareholders – or tangible crisis situations cannot usually be overcome by a “business as usual” approach. Often the restructuring of the relevant departments is the only way to respond to the new situation and overcome the crisis, moving forward ideally strengthened and with a future-proofed structure. These restructuring processes are one of my core disciplines. To do so
- I rely on a wide gamut of financial instruments,
- bring my extensive experience in project and change management to the table, and
- deploy my recognised management expertise.
On this basis, I succeed in creating lasting success stories from restructuring processes.
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
My restructuring skills include:
- The development and implementation of post-merger transformation programmes in the commercial sector, for instance following a change of shareholders to private equity shareholders
- Restructuring/strategic realignment of commercial departments
- Corporate law and taxation law-based optimisation of corporate or (sub-) group structures
- Restructuring within post-merger integration
- Interim financial management
- Capital measures, elimination of balance sheet over-indebtedness
I bring the entire breadth of my knowledge to the table for your company in these and other restructuring cases.